Cupcakes are my favorite food group; red velvet is becoming my top favorite flavor and my bestie is making this the dessert of choice at my bridal shower in less than a month. The wedding cake is going to be a four-tiered beauty so we wanted to have a little fun with our rehearsal dinner.
Our wedding party and closest family will enjoy a casual Mexican dinner at one our favorite spots, and at each place setting we'll have a cupcake for dessert. I've embraced the bunting and flag trend so I made these little flags to place on the cupcakes. This can easily be recreated on a regular document and printed on cardstock.
Cut out the flags (thank you C and the Whole EnCHELLEada for taking care of that step) and fold in the center. I used simple toothpicks and glued the folded strip of paper. The little detail was leftover fabric that I cut into strips and tied into a knot on the toothpick.
30 Before April 30 ongoing list ... (this list changes occassionally)
- Homemade totebags for the bridesmaids
- Guest bags and all of the pieces that will go inside for out-of-towners
- DONE! Save the dates
- Wedding invitations
- Hand written addresses for wedding invitations
- Wedding programs
- Wedding menu cards
- DONE! Bridal shower invitations
- DONE! Bridal shower party favors
- DONE! Reserved signs
- Escort cards for wedding party
- Photobooth props & sign
- DONE! Rehearsal dinner dessert
- Rehearsal dinner invitations
- Rehearsal dinner menus
- Bar menus
- Thank you cards for gifts along the way ...
- Groomsmen gifts
- Door initials
- Monogramed centerpieces
- DONE! Dessert bar components
- Sign in *surprise* area (we can't give everything away)
- Bridal Party dinner table monogram runner
- Signs for front of reception site
- Centerpieces for cocktail tables & bars
- Wedding cake topper
- Bouquet bling
- Signs for pictures
- Toiletry kits for bathrooms
- Thank you gifts for our generous vendors, family and friends helping on the big day!