Photo by Stephanie Baker Photography
Our wedding party won't have any problem knowing where to sit after being announced. The escort cards for this lucky bunch include pictures of the bridal party with one or both of us. I just created a word document with text boxes, picture copies and the names.
A hydrangea-like stamp, Color Box ink in lettuce, and a little embossing was the personal touch here.
Working on the invitations, there's a lot of leftover cardstock, so I made sure to fit the escort card to what I had on hand. Want not, waste not.
30 Before April 30 ongoing list ... (this list changes occassionally)
- Homemade totebags for the bridesmaids
- Guest bags and all of the pieces that will go inside for out-of-towners
- DONE! Save the dates
- Wedding invitations
- Hand written addresses for wedding invitations
- Wedding programs
- DONE! Bags for Program Attendants
- DONE! Bridal shower invitations
- DONE! Bridal shower party favors
- DONE! Reserved signs
- DONE! Escort cards for wedding party
- Photobooth props & sign
- DONE! Rehearsal dinner dessert
- Rehearsal dinner invitations
- Rehearsal dinner menus
- Bar menus
- Thank you cards for gifts along the way ...
- Groomsmen gifts
- Door initials
- DONE! Bridal Shower Cake Bunting
- DONE! Dessert bar components
- Sign in *surprise* area (we can't give everything away)
- Bridal Party dinner table monogram runner
- Signs for front of reception site
- Centerpieces for cocktail tables & bars
- Wedding cake topper
- Bouquet bling
- Signs for pictures
- Toiletry kits for bathrooms
- Thank you gifts for our generous vendors, family and friends helping on the big day!