Throughout this wedding business process, there were a few things that I was constantly drawn to - lanterns and bird cages. So I eventually made the conclusion that the two were obvious choices for our wedding. The lanterns are being made from scratch by my brother and I hope to provide an update soon on how that will look on our tables.
The bird cage is a little off the lantern decor theme, but I just needed to include it somewhere! When we first got engaged, I was shopping at the local Home Goods store and found this bird cage. Well, I didn't have a bird cage so I got it and put candles inside for indoor use. Now, we'll ask our guests to stuff any cards with well wishes inside.
The letters and outline were Cricut cut outs, and I made slits along the side about the same width as the ribbon.
30 Before April 30 ongoing list ... (this list changes a lot)
- DONE! Totes for the bridesmaids
- Guest bags and all of the pieces that will go inside for out-of-towners
- DONE! Save the dates
- DONE! Wedding invitations
- DONE! Letter pillows for 2 chairs at reception
- DONE! Wedding programs
- DONE! Bags for Program Attendants
- DONE! Bridal shower invitations
- DONE! Bridal shower party favors
- DONE! Reserved signs
- DONE! Escort cards for wedding party
- Photobooth props & sign
- DONE! Rehearsal dinner dessert
- DONE! Rehearsal dinner invitations
- Rehearsal dinner menus
- DONE! Fabric bunting flags for bridal shower
- DONE! Thank you gifts along the way ...
- Groomsmen gifts
- Door initials
- DONE! Bridal Shower Cake Bunting
- DONE! Dessert bar components
- Sign in *surprise* area (we can't give everything away)
- DONE! Bird cage for cards
- Signs for front of reception site
- Centerpieces for cocktail tables & bars
- DONE! Headbands for program attendants
- Bouquet bling
- DONE! Sign for pictures
- Toiletry kits for bathrooms
- Thank you gifts for our generous vendors, family and friends helping on the big day!