- 2-3 skeins bulky weight yarn (approx. 153 yards)
- US size 10-13 circular needles
- tapestry needle
- glass of wine (required)
- Cast on 131 stitches
- Join in the round and place marker
- Row one: knit 1, purl one. Repeat from start all around first row.
- Row two: purl one, knit one, Repeat from start all around first row.
- Work in seed stitch for 15 (or so) inches
- Bind off pattern and weave in ends
You'll notice there is no gauge in this pattern. So feel free to use the size of needles, the yarn you want, cast on as many stitches as you want, and knit for as many inches as you want!
Happy Knitting/Hour!! xoxox Kimie