I found the former front of a drawer in a pile for $3. Score.
Using the miracle Silhouette machine, I cut out letters and yellow leaves in vinyl, and then spent some time to get everything just straight. That was a bit time consuming. To add some texture to this sign, I cut leaves out of fabric using the sewable fabric interfacing. Instead of ironing them on, i just used light spray glue so that I can use them later on another project. #greencrafting
What I have is a simple Fall sign that I can move around the house for a few weeks and change out for different holidays with vinyl. (Don't get too excited. This is not my Fall mantel just yet. It's a work in progress and more to come later.)